Home
About Us
Pastor David's Rescue
Listen Sermon
Christmas 2016
Whats Happening
Pastor's Blog
Contact Us
Photo Albums
Links
 Please contact webmaster@rctf.org for any comments and questions about this website 

 

Men gathering togetherIn 1888, a group of Christians, coming from various denominational backgrounds, began to meet for worship and fellowship in a vacant store in downtown Red Bank.  It was felt that a "mission" in the west side area of the Borough of Red Bank was necessary, and this informal group of Christians became organized into "The Christian Association of Red Bank, New Jersey" in 1890.  The work and the worship of "The Christian Association of Red Bank, New Jersey" came to the attention of The Reformed Church in America.  In 1902, October 29, the people who made up the Association were formally organized into the First Reformed Church of Red Bank, NJ.  Since then the church has changed its name and location several times, and settled in the present location on Hance Avenue as the Reformed Church of New Shrewsbury (now Tinton Falls) in 1955.  We have been here ever since.  We thank the Lord for providing this place for us to be His church.

Site Map